With OKAYA inverter batteries, worry less about power cuts. The batteries are made using the exceptional 100% HADI tubular technology, which provides unmatchable performance.
- 30% Extra Electrolyte: Okaya Batteries have Bigger Containers to store 30% more electrolyte so that you need to do water topping less frequently.
- HADI Tubular Technology: Okaya make the spines by High Pressure ‘Hadi’ Casting Process at 100 bar. We make spines with low antimony lead alloy with selenium and tin to protect them from anodic corrosion.
- Latest PE Envelope Separator Technology: Negative Plates are fully covered with Daramic USA polyethylene separators to prevent their shorting with positive plates.
- Advanced Grid Pasting Compound: Okaya's Advanced Grid Pasting Compound ensures quick recharging of the battery in frequent power outages.
- Ceramic Water Level Management: Hydrogen vapors are trapped back by Ceramic Vent Plugs and condensed to water. This ensures cleanliness and safety along with minimal water loss. Hence, water topping requirement is less.